The ninth annual California Genealogical Society Salt Lake City Research Tour is in the planning stages. As in previous years, the trip will run from Sunday to Sunday, commencing on March 29, 2009 through April 5, 2009. CGS President, Jane Lindsey and CGS Research Director, Nancy Peterson return again as volunteer leaders of this very popular trip to the Family History Library.
The Tour Package includes:
* Hotel room (7 nights, double occupancy)
* Shuttle service to and from the airport
* Three group dinners (Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday)
* Orientation meeting and several lectures
* Optional assistance at CGS prior to the trip
* Computer assistance
* Hotel shuttle to library, if needed
* Continental breakfast included
Accommodations will be at the Shilo Inn, located three blocks from the Family History Library. The Shilo provides free high-speed internet access in every room.
The cost is $680 (airfare not included.) A deposit of $200 holds one space. Download the tour flier and registration form for full details.
Photographs courtesy of Jane Lindsey and Cathy H. Paris.