Past-president Jane Lindsey is leading her eleventh California Genealogical Society Salt Lake City Tour to the Family History Library from Sunday to Sunday, May 15 - 22, 2011. Research Director Nancy Peterson returns to help lead this very popular trip.
Accommodations will be at the Shilo Inn, located three blocks from the Family History Library. The Shilo provides free high-speed internet access in every room.
The cost is $705 (airfare not included.) A deposit of $200 holds one space.
The Tour Package includes:
- Hotel room – 7 nights, double occupancy
- Shuttle service to and from airport
- Three group dinners (Sun., Wed., and Sat.)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Orientation and lectures
- Computer assistance using the online catalog at FamilySearch.org and other websites
- Optional consultation prior to the trip
Download the tour flier for full information.
Register online and reserve your space now!
Photograph by Kathryn Doyle, 4/27/2010, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Copyright © 2011 by Kathryn M. Doyle, California Genealogical Society and Library