California Genealogical Society Library
2201 Broadway, Suite LL2
Oakland, CA 94612
The bylaws of the California Genealogical Society specify that the regular January membership meeting shall be the Annual Business Meeting "at which time the annual budget shall be adopted and all appropriate business presented."
President Jeff Vaillant will preside over the meeting. Agenda items will include:
- treasurer's report and presentation of results of the review of the investment portfolio and financial records by Laura Lee Karp
- presentation of and approval of the society budget
- report from the nominating committee by Karen Lemelin
- nominations and election of new board members
- brief committee reports
- remarks from the president
Following the meeting there will be a member reception and refreshments in the Sherman Room.
The annual meeting is always well-attended so please arrive early to get a seat
Copyright © 2012 by Kathryn M. Doyle, California Genealogical Society and Library