- Guests will stay eight nights at the Holiday Inn, Rosslyn.
- Two group dinners are planned, taking place on November 13 and 20.
- Guests will provide their own transportation to the DC area, as well as their own transportation within the city (metro, taxi), plus meals excluding the group dinners.
- Transportation to College Park, MD will be provided.
- Orientation sessions will be offered in August and September to help attendees prepare for the trip.
- The trip will be co-led by professional genealogist Victoria Kinnear (Sunday through Thursday).
- Certified genealogist, Darcie Hind Posz, will offer one-hour consultations on Sunday and will assist researchers Monday through Wednesday.
- This trip is suitable for intermediate researchers, and above.
|Darcie Hind Posz|
- $1895 for a single room
- $1275 for a double room